TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website is provided by Archant Community Media Limited whose registered office address is Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1RE and whose company number is 19300 and VAT number is 711518562.
These terms apply to all users of this website and any other website operated by other companies in the same group (“Group Companies”). If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Sunday 2nd July 2017.
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony in Norwich on Monday 11th September 2017, as guests of the sponsors and organisers.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- Entries and contact details submitted will be passed onto our judges for the awards process.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.
- Entries are welcomed from businesses and individuals operating within the circulation area of the Eastern Daily Press and EDP Norfolk Magazine.
The information that you give and that we obtain through you using this website may be used by this Company and by other Group Companies in the same group (“Group Companies”) for purposes in connection with your use of this website and other websites operated by Group Companies and also for marketing activities of this Company and other Companies in that Group. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to receive any marketing information from this Company and/or other Group Companies then please notify us.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on this website may not actually
be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time.
We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance
on its content.
We are delighted to receive your contributions to our bulletin boards, chat rooms and the like but only on the basis that:
- you accept that they may be monitored;
- you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- you licence us and all Group Companies to use the information you provide, on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes forum postings, blogs and photographs posted on the forum, or any of the Archant Group Companies’ websites.
- the bulletin boards are not for advertising or wanted messages etc. unless explicitly stated. Any advertising may be removed without notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
Specific rules apply to all competitions on this website; they are available as indicated on the relevant page(s).
Below is an abbreviated version of the terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets. Your use of this ticket is deemed as full acceptance of these terms. The event may be delayed, interrupted, postponed or cancelled.
All ticket payments must be paid in full at time of booking, all tickets are non refundable under any circumstances unless we have to for any reason cancel or postpone the event.
With the exception of for commercial gain, the making of recordings and photography with or without flash is allowed. Archant reserves the right to refuse admission into the event. Archant also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises. Archant reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and sound recording in or around the building. You consent to be photographed or sound recorded and to Archant’s commercial exploitation of such film or recording without any right to payment. Archant shall not be liable for any loss or damage (other than personal injury or death) sustained at the event unless due to the negligence of Archant or its employees. The minimum age for attendance at the event is 18.
CCTV and cameras (including TV) may be present at the event. By purchasing a Ticket to the Event and/or attending the Event you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by us. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by us in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes.