- How do I enter? Click here to fill in our online entry form.
- Can I enter my own Business? Yes…shout about your business, tell us what you have achieved!
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on July 1st 2018.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 9th July – 17th August.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Norfolk Food and Drink Industry, with the exception of Best Restaurant which is judged by a public voting process. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business/establishments to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their four finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Monday 10th September. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to mingle, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the EDP Norfolk Food and Drink Awards take place? The EAT Norfolk Food & Drink Awards take place on Monday 10th September at OPEN in Norwich.